Client Project Manager:
Convert to Lump Sum
The scope of works included:
- A high-end front-of-house (FOH) client facing area with timber floors, feature ceilings, painted motifs and high-end timber and stone joinery
- The construction of a FOH bar for visiting clients
- FOH boardroom and meeting rooms with integrated audiovisual and presentation capabilities
- Back of house meeting rooms and workstation area
- Construction of a subtenant within Escala’s space
To achieve the same finish and quality as the Melbourne office, our team visited Melbourne and documented the details of finishes used to successfully create a replication in Sydney. We also provided value management options for each of the tendered trades considered by the client. By doing so, the client was better able to make an informed assessment of any costs and changes.
Due to our program management expertise and time management skills, we were able to achieve a Perfect Delivery for Escala Sydney’s office.